These plant pollinators can be used on all tomatoes, peppers, peas , beans and eggplant. These plants can self-pollinate, but due to protected gardens that reduce the wind and smaller bee populations, crop yields have been reduced.The Vegibee Garden Pollinators use sonic vibrations to shake the pollen out of the flower. The pollinating system adds a pollen spoon to capture all of the released pollen so that additional flowers on the same vegetable plant can be pollinated. This simple extra step will improve the yield in your garden by 30% or more.
- VegiBee™ garden pollinator with a vibration reduction handle
- vibrating wands (11 cm long and 18 cm long)
- spoon (18 cm) for pollen collection
- electric recharging base unit with cord and USB connector
- electric wall adapter that is UL certified
- operating instructions booklet with warranty information.
- Five vibration speed settings from 29,000- 44,000 vibrations per minute
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
- Water resistant design
- Green LED light indicator
- Two minute timer with automatic shut off
- Power supply; AC 100-240Volts, 50 Hz
- Charging mode; electromagnetic induction
Prior to initial use, charge the unit for 12 hours with an AC adapter and 16 hours with the USB connector and a computer.
There are no reviews yet.