Coconut Fiber comes from the shredded husk of coconuts and is packaged into compressed bricks. This product has received excellent reviews from growers who have switched to Coconut Fiber.
GroCoir is pH balanced and contains low sodium content for coir fiber. It increases water holding capacity and nutrient retention, expanding to 5 times its condensed brick size. GroCoir can be mixed with any other growing media.
Consistent Particles especially suited for:
- Vertical Stacking Systems
- Hydroponic growers
- Growing basil and other herb crops
- Growing crops like tomatoes , peppers and more
- Optimum water retention
- Sterile, no weed seeds or disease spores
- Light weight
A sustainable and Earth friendly option:
- Made from a 100% organic eco-renewable resource
- Stable pH 5.5 to 6.2
- Replaces “mined” products such as vermiculite
There are no reviews yet.