- pH Range: -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- Temperature Range: -5.0 to 60.0°C (23 to 140°F)
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1°F)
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.1
- Typical EMC Temperature Deviation: ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from -5 to 60°C (23 to 140°F)
- Calibration Automatic: 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of pre-memorized buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01) or (pH 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Probe: Replaceable double junction for extended life (Mi56P)
- Environment: -5 to 50°C / 23 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 hours of use
- Auto-off: after 8 minutes on non-use
- Dimensions: 7.9 inches × 1.5 inches (diameter)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (99.22 g)
The Waterproof pH55 PRO tester is accurate to ±0.1 pH & +/-0.5°C (+/-1°F) and is easy to read.
With easy 2 point automatic calibration, this pH tester is quickly calibrated to an accuracy of much more expensive meters. Simple design and rugged, it brings great value for any application. Why guess at your readings using litmus paper when you can have guaranteed accurate, digital LCD results.
The tester comes with a replaceable pH probe with a double junction probe designed for longer life.
The probe is double junction allowing quick, accurate pH readings and response times.
No more worries about dropping your tester while measuring. The pH55 PRO is waterproof to IP65.
At just 3.5 ounces, the pH55 PRO is easy to handle at up to half the weight of other testers.
A large Dual Level LCD screen with easy-to-read graphic symbols, makes it easy while calibrating or reading your measurement. This takes the takes the guess work out of litmus paper.
- Fast easy to read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extreme pH accuracy to 0.1 pH with an extended pH range (-2.0 pH to 16.0 pH).
- Resolution to 0.1 pH.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir, wait for the stability indication to show a stable reading and then freeze the reading.
- Is fully compensated for temperature (ATC).
- Simple Automatic one or two-point calibration.
- 2 Sets of pre-memorized buffers.
- Gel-filled, double junction pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance.
- Over 300 hours of battery life (batteries included).
- Fully waterproof to IP65.