Chemical-resistant bodies and internals with Viton® seals. Built in stop/start switch to allow injection to stop without affecting water flow. Injection ratio can be adjusted while unit is operating.
3-Year Warranty. Made in the USA.
- Flow Rate: 0.04 GPM to 20 GPM
- Feed Ratio: 0.20% to 2.5% (1:500 – 1:40)
- Operating Pressure: 5–100 PSI
- Inlet/Outlet: 1″ NPT
- Maximum Temp: 100° F
- Minimum Temp: 34° F
- Housing Material: Proprietary Engineered Composite
- 140 Mesh (104 micron) inlet strainer is required for valid warranty
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Precise additive injection — proportional positive displacement ensures that just the right amount of chemical is injected each and every time regardless of pressure and flow
- Safe and cost effective — patented one-way mixing chamber gasket prevents chemical contact with motor piston
- Durable body construction — the engineered proprietary composite material withstands severe weather, the chemicals used for injection, and higher operating pressures
- New mixing chamber design ensures a more complete mixing of water and injected chemicals before leaving the unit
- Standard NPT inlet and outlets eliminate the need for a separate connections kits