May 7, 2019 at 10:56 am #5304Larry JohnsonKeymaster
The 3 parts need to be mixed into water to create 3 separate liquid concentrates. Do not skip this step!
- Use 3 each one gallon jugs of filtered, de-chlorinated water, 1 for each part: A, B, & C.
- Label each jug clearly with “NUTRIENT SOLUTION PART A DO NOT DRINK “ [B & C, respectively]
- Pour water from Jug A into a tall glass, set aside. *Note: This step is important so the jug does not overflow!
- Pour the entire contents of the powdered Part A into Jug A. A funnel will be helpful here.
*Do not add powder to an empty jug then fill because it will never dissolve completely in the water (it will fall out of solution and become unavailable to your plants).
- Replace the cap securely and shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Add back as much water as you can from the glass you set aside earlier. Do not overfill!
- Repeat for the next two powdered parts, B and C.
*Note: Instructions are also located on Nutrient Jar A.May 24, 2021 at 1:48 pm #10534Rachel SiscoParticipant
I am confused. These ditections say to mix the entire jar of grow mix A in the gallon of water. But on the har it says to just use 1.25 oz of grow mix to one gallon. Which is correct?
Then… is the entire gallon added to the base or just a small amount?
I have the deck garden… the 1 square foot with 5 quadpots and the 5 gallon capacity base.
Currently i measured 1.25oz for each gallong jug, mixed and then poured the entire contents of those gallons into the reservoir along with 2 other gallons of water. Is this correct??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.