Home Forums General Estimated Delivery time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ashley Serber
    Participant

Hey everyone! How long did it take to get you orders and did you receive an email when it was shipped? I have call and emailed EZ Gro and haven’t gotten a response and it’s been a little over a week since I placed my order. Thank you!

robert
    Participant

I have also had no response to my queries via phone and through their Contact Page. I have been waiting over one week. I should add that this is a commercial inquiry, so not about a little balcony system.

I suppose that you could contact your payment processor and request a refund. That usually gets someone’s attention.

abouchu
    Participant

I ordered Jan 27 and got an email update and shipment notification Feb 7 (arrived Feb 11 in California, no problems). I would give it a little more time.
    I had emailed prior to my order to see if some part not listed in the shop could be added to an order, but got no response. I’ve tried to be understanding, maybe the business owner/operator is dealing with some issues and needs more time to process orders.

shawn bibb
    Participant

ordered March 27, credit card billed. i think they are still operating but wish i had an estimated date also. gifts to my wife…

joconnor
    Participant

I bought last year. It took some extra time due to all of the adventures that the past two years have been but they were helpful and it got here.

Ashley Serber
    Participant

They contacted me a few days after I posted. I have received my EzGro and it works wonderfully. Have lots of nice plants growing!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.