This flexible, easy-to-install pump start relay provides “pilot-duty” operation for all electrically driven pump equipment. No
need to wonder which relay to use, the StartBox has a 40 amp relay to work equally well with single phase 3/4 hp to 5 hp.
For use with controllers with a .36 amp signal or stronger.
• Works with any residential turf irrigation pump – available in 24v, 110v, and 220v coils
• Color-coded wiring – Makes hook up a Breeze
• UL and CUL listed relay and enclosure – safe and reliable Construction
• Dimensions – 6″x6″x4″
• UL and CUL listed relay
• NEMA 3R UL listed enclosure – approved for outdoor use, available in stainless steel or powder coated blue or grey
- Signal Voltage: 24V
- Electrical Rating: 120V-24FLA, 240V-28FLA
- Largest Motor: 120V-2HP, 240V-5HP
- Short Circuit Rating: 120V-5KA, 240V-5KA
- Hertz: 60
- Inrush/Run: 360MA/
- UL Listed
There are no reviews yet.