The PCTSTestr50 combines 5 measurements in one pocket-sized meter. The large upright display is easy to read. The IP67-rated waterproof, dustproof housing protects your instrument from rugged field or plant environments. A large volume of polymer gel reference gives long, clog-free, sensor lifespan. The waterproof battery compartment is easy to use; simply unscrew cover to replace batteries; no tools required. The automatic temperature compensation function gives you accurate readings even with fluctuating temperatures. Additional features include push-button calibration, hold function and auto shut-off function. The PCTSTestr50 is ideal for water quality applications such as hydroponics/agriculture, research labs and industrial process checks.
Test Modes: pH, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity and Temperature.
- Combine measurement capabilities of three testers in one convenient pocket-sized unit
- Up to 3-point pH calibration with NIST or USA autobuffer recognition, user-adjustable temperature coefficient, and self-adjusting TDS and salinity factors
- Conductivity, TDS, and salinity feature auto ranging based on the concentration of your sample
- Redesigned leakproof cap functions as a sample/calibration cup, hydrating cup, and stabilizing base to stand the meter upright
- Compatible with a wide range of samples with long-life pH electrode and stainless steel pin-style conductivity sensor
- Double-junction pH electrode sensor is dependable, long lasting, and easy to maintain-ideal for use with sulfides, heavy metals, organics, Tris buffer, or protein solids
- Easy-to-replace sensor module lets you use the tester body over and over again
- Intuitive interface has self-diagnostic error messages, and battery-life and stable reading indicators
- Simple operation at your fingertips with MENU button, 1-button calibration, and HOLD button to freeze readings for recording
- Valox body resists most chemicals and is rugged, dustproof, waterproof, and IP67 rated
- Leakproof cap functions as a sample cup, sensor hydrating cup, and stabilizing base to stand the meter upright
- Uses common AAA batteries, and auto shutoff extends battery life