Additional features include a long-lasting, durable electrode with polymer reference electrolyte, auto recognition of calibration standards, and self-diagnostics. The IP67-rated housing features an easy-to-grip design and floats if accidentally dropped in water when sensor cap is on. The testers, powered by four AAA batteries, can operate up to 400 hours continuously. The unit will auto power-off after 8 minutes of non-use to conserve power.
- Designed to be durable and easy to use
- View measurements clearly on large LCD
- Rugged IP67-rated housing is waterproof, dust-proof, and floats in water
- Leak-proof cap with fill line functions as a sample/calibration and hydrating cup
- Secure—attach a lanyard to prevent losing or dropping in the field
- Auto shutoff extends battery life
What’s Included: Plastic storage case, lanyard, and four AAA batteries.