- Coco husk chip block is an environmentally-friendly & sustainable organic alternative to bark based grow medium.
- Coco husk chip block can be used in greenhouses, vertical gardens & landscaping.
- Coco husk chip block is ideal for self-watering pots , planters, container gardens & hydroponics
- Coco husk chip block is perfect for all types of plants including fruits, flowers, vegetables, bonsai, cactus, orchid, roses, succulents, mushrooms and hydroponics.
- Coco husk chip block can be used as a decorative ground cover.
- A mixture of 50% coco husk & 50% Coco peat has a satisfactory level for water retention and air retention and is the blend of choice for tomatoes. A mixture of 70% coco husk & 30% coco peat is excellent for berries and cucumbers. A blend of 30% coco husk & 70% coco peat has high water retention and relatively low air capacity making it satisfactory for heavy water users such as peppers.
- PH:5.8 to 6.8
- ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY:(1:3) < 700 mS/cm
- COMPRESSION RATIO :5:1
- MOISTURE :< 15 %
- WEIGHT :5 KG (+/- 300 grams)
- VOLUME :12 to 15 L per one KG volume
There are no reviews yet.